2.99.55 scheduler.conf parsing problem

Is there a bug in the scheduler.conf parsing for the LAST entry
'command' setting?

I have switched on -v -v and the 'read' statement show it reads
'command="sm -8c $channel multidrop"' but when the full config is dumped
immediatly afterwards it shows:

        command hold
        argv[0] = hold

All mail going to this channel gets processed once and then stays in the
queue/transport spool going nowhere.  If I restart the scheduler it will
pick them all back up and, process them once and again they go nowhere.

To work around the problem I have put in a bung channel entry AFTER the
last one in the config, so that get inflicked with the bug.

Regards,

--
Darryl Miles

Webtraffik Netbauds Ltd