Outgoing queue....

About a week ago I sent this off but I don't recall seeing any
replies/suggestions, time has resolved the issues associated with that
particular set of messages but I'd still like a strategy to deal with this
sort of problem.

Any suggestions...?

dlp

---- I previously wrote -----

At the moment we've got  800-1,000 messages in the outgoing queue that
are Delivery Failure Reports associated with incoming spam....

I initially thought I could add:

smtp/luckysurf.com
smtp/yourpower.com
        maxchannel=1
        command="sm -c bitbucket bitbucket"

to scheduler.conf but scheduler complains there is no command
specified...?

BTW... don't make any assumptions about what I actually understand... ;-)

david potter