    To: @
    From: The Post Office <postmaster>
    Sender:	mailer-daemon
    Subject: Delivery reports about your email [FAILED(1)]

    This is MULTIPART/REPORT structured message as defined at RFC 1894.

    Ask your email client software vendor, when will they support this
    report format by showing its formal part in your preferred language.

    --S114382AbRBIJJB=_/lupinella.troll.no

    This is a collection of reports about email delivery
    process concerning a message you originated.

    Some explanations/translations for these reports
    can be found at:
          http://www.zmailer.org/reports.html

    FAILED:
      Original Recipient:
        rfc822;niagra4899@hotmail.com
      Control data:
        smtp hotmail.com niagra4899@hotmail.com 65534
      Diagnostic texts:
    ...\
        <<- MAIL From:<@> SIZE=10582
        ->> 250 Requested mail action okay, completed
        <<- RCPT To:<niagra4899@hotmail.com>
        ->> 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

    Following is a copy of MESSAGE/DELIVERY-STATUS format section below.
    It is copied here in case your email client is unable to show it to you.

Naturally, these files immediately cause another fault.

Any ideas?

--Arnt