Re: malformed i-node-names at "TRANSPORT" directory ...

 Hello!
 I still getting the error with last cvs version...  But here under Linux redhat
 6.2 scheduler core dumped after such error.... It's happens always in
 malloc functions.
 With recent version  this happens more often  when with 2.99.53-pre1

Alex

Log:
lockverify: Lock with PID=31231 is active on 444157-1062:    smtp 163.net dysygz@163.net 99
lockverify: Lock with PID=31154 is active on 441960-1061:    smtp krasu.ru gricacueva@krasu.ru 99
scheduler: unlink(../queue/B/pm@pm@)[sch-unctl-2]: No such file or directory
 Core dump here..

arranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux"...
Core was generated by `scheduler -l /var/log/mail/scheduler.perflog -S -H'.
Reading symbols from /lib/libresolv.so.2...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.6...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/ld-linux.so.2...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libnss_files.so.2...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libnss_dns.so.2...done.
#0  0x40081709 in chunk_alloc (ar_ptr=0x40116d60, nb=16) at malloc.c:2763
2763    malloc.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) bt
#0  0x40081709 in chunk_alloc (ar_ptr=0x40116d60, nb=16) at malloc.c:2763
#1  0x400815ce in __libc_malloc (bytes=5) at malloc.c:2696
#2  0x8062c70 in emalloc ()
#3  0x8061d1f in strnsave ()
#4  0x8061d78 in strsave ()
#5  0x804dfd1 in vtxprep ()
#6  0x804c95a in schedule ()
#7  0x804c144 in syncweb ()
#8  0x804b412 in main ()
#9  0x400409cb in __libc_start_main (main=0x804a62c <main>, argc=5,
    argv=0xbffffe34, init=0x804987c <_init>, fini=0x807c8dc <_fini>,
    rtld_fini=0x4000ae60 <_dl_fini>, stack_end=0xbffffe2c)
    at ../sysdeps/generic/libc-start.c:92
(gdb) q