Re: rewriting the domain on outbound mail

Matti Aarnio wrote:

>         Semi-intentional behaviour.
>
>         If you change the right-hand side data for "*newdomain.com"
>         keys to be "newdomain.com", then (naturally) it won't be
>         translated to  "originaldomain.com"

Ah.  Danke (also to the others who responded privately or to the list).
Somehow I got the impression that the right hand side always had to
be the "primary" domain for this MTA.

Devin
--
Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few
weeks of captivity, they can train Americans to stand at the very edge