CVS repository has possibly problems..

  Hi,

  I am changeing my workstation (it is so old, I got a new one)
  and there may be some problems at access to anon-cvs mode system.

  The rsync access method works just fine, but I don't have any
  systems where I do tests using anon-cvs anymore..

  In longer run I am going to move my actual workstation somewhere
  behind firewalls, and will create another which is outside, however
  propably that will mandate different name for the repository then..
  (e.g. "anoncvs.zmailer.org" or some such.)