router problem

Hello,

I have discovered a message which kills my router process
when placed in $POSTOFFICE/router directory. Router called
with trace option enabled ("-t all") produces following
output on this message, just before coredump:

  search_res: deferred: [poloralphlauren.com>, <user@another.server>,\
  [...] <the@last.address>]/any (unknown server/no recovery) error
  defer='NS:[poloralphlauren.com>, <user@another.server>, [...]\
  <the@last.address>]/any'

My routes crashes, when the entire address list is more than 8184
bytes long.

Perhaps the problem is caused by buffer size limitation
(BUFSIZ=8192 on my system) in function search_res() defined
in router/libdb/bind.c, or the reason the function is called
with large parameter.

Regards,
Artur Urbanowicz