Re: "Sender:" rewriting (again)

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 01:43:54PM +0100, Artur Urbanowicz wrote:
> Victor,
> > [...]
>
> Your solution will not work for single smtpserver and multiple
> domains - this is exactly what I have...

	Your virtualized bound servers could be teached to supply
	a new 'defaultdomain' attribute, which router could then
	use at the domain canonicalization.

	A domain-less username as a sender is -- rather difficult
	to canonicalize without such facility.

	Also, because (myself included) login username is often
	*not* the email address you want to show out, even in
	the comment headers like 'Sender:', I haven't included
	that part of your multi-address-MSA-smtpserver patches
	into the baseline.