smtpserver s18 vs. user@[x.x.x.x] reject policy

Unless I have had made a horrible mistake somewhere, there is a
problem with the policy rejection in s18.

Having discovered that one of my machines -- a RedHat 5.2 machine --
was registered on ORBS I updated it to s18.  Unfortunately it still
accepted the problematic address so I checked out a Solaris 2.6
running s11 and that rejected it.

I then tried the same test on the same machine with different
smtpservers as shown below.  The s18 version allowed through the
offending address each time.  I have deleted and rebuilt all db files
each time.

Am I wrong or is the smtpserver wrong?

Regards
Simon.

220 dash.widearea.co.uk ZMailer Server 2.99.50-s18 #1 ESMTP+IDENT
ready at Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:08:51 +0100
HELO www.firstimpress.co.uk
250 dash.widearea.co.uk Hello www.firstimpress.co.uk
MAIL From: <shb@firstimpress.co.uk>
250 2.1.0 Sender syntax Ok
RCPT To: <orbs-relaytest%manawatu.co.nz@[194.70.234.6]>
250 2.1.5 Recipient address syntax Ok
QUIT
221 2.0.0 dash.widearea.co.uk Out
Connection closed by foreign host.

220 dash.widearea.co.uk ZMailer Server 2.99.50-s11 #1 ESMTP+IDENT
ready at Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:09:46 +0100
HELO www.firstimpress.co.uk
250 dash.widearea.co.uk Hello www.firstimpress.co.uk
MAIL From: <shb@firstimpress.co.uk>
250 2.1.0 Sender syntax Ok
RCPT To: <orbs-relaytest%manawatu.co.nz@[194.70.234.6]>
553-5.4.3 Policy analysis found DNS error on
553-5.4.3 the target address. This address is
553 5.4.3 not currently acceptable.