Senders without reverse DNS...

Hello.

I have a strong feeling that any SMTP originators trying to send me a
mail from a host without proper reverse DNS must be rejected. This
feeling is supported with significant part of spam headers.

What should I say to smtpserver to make him to reject connections
from hosts being absent in DNS?

Another aspect of same issue. It seems to be good idea to reject SMTP
from hosts which are reversed to "*dialup*", etc - like MAPS DUL
does. So, smtpserver should have some policy related to resolved
domain names, together with existent numerical IP filtering.

Regards,
Alexey