Getting rid of rcpt-to check for local mail

Hello!

How could I take away RCPT-TO: checking from ZMailer 2.99.50-s11 when
receiving or relaying mail from local intranet (_our_network) mail servers
? smtp-policy.src has been setup as

#| -- 3rd alternate: MX relay trust, DNS existence verify
#|    For the people who are in deep s*...  That is, those who for some
#|    reason have given open permissions for people to use their server
#|    as MX backup for their clients, but don't know all domains valid
#|    to go thru...  Substitutes accurate data to user's whimsical DNS
#|    maintenance activities.  Vulnerable to unauthorized inbound MX
#|    service abuse.

.                       relaycustomer - acceptifmx - senderokwithdns +
[0.0.0.0]/0             relaycustomer - acceptifmx - senderokwithdns +
#
194.136.219.0/24        = _our_network

So we'd like ZMailer to receive all the mail without MX/DNS checks
for RCPT-TO: addresses. Sure it'll return error message, if the address
was no ok.

The reason is poor SMTP gateway of our office mail system. It does not
understand those 553 errors coming from ZMailer when sending mail to
several recipients at the same time and one of those addresses was
mistyped. That SMTP gw just drops the connection when 553 comes from
ZMailer. Then it retries the same procedure for fixed 5 days after
returning the mail to the recipient. We've reported about the problem to
the author of that gw, but we should get this working fast.

For incoming internet mail we'd sure want to check MAIL FROM: as well as
RCPT-TO: for spammers. And MAIL FROM: checks for relayed mail from the
intranet is ok as well. We'd just like to stop ZMailer to check RCPT-TO:
for relayed, outgoing mail.

Tested the same against sendmail-8.9.3. It takes all the mail in without
checking RCPT-TO: consistency and returned mail with faulty addresses to
the sender after a try.

Jussi

Jussi Torhonen   # E-mail:              jussi.torhonen@tietosavo.fi
Tietosavo Oyj    # Corporate website:       http://www.tietosavo.fi
P.O.Box 1582     # Personal homepage:          http://www.iki.fi/jt
FIN-70461 KUOPIO # Tel: +358-17-193231          GSM +358-50-5946209
FINLAND          # Fax: +358-17-193355                73's de OH7DC