Anti-spam response codes

Hi,

when a spam is rejected, ZMailer currently sends a 553 then sends
a 453. This breaks fetchmail. IIRC there was a reason for this
behaviour but I forgot what it was, or perhaps I remembered
incorrectly.

The "fix" for this is rather trivial (only add one "else"); Matti,
what is the official word on this?

--
Ambrose C. Li / +1 416 321 0088 / Ming Pao Newspapers (Canada) Ltd.
EDP department / All views expressed here are my own; they may or