Question about anti-spam/anti-relay filters

	Hi!

	Now I decide to reorganize our smtp-policy database and I found one
problem:

    We have some networks with our dialup-IP clients.  In current state
I use _full_right for this networks so this people can send mail to
anybody around the world and use any `MAIL FROM:' address for this.  I
think that is wrong.  But I still cann't decide how I must organize
filters for my customer.  I tried to use "rejectnet - relaycustomer +"
attributes for clients domains but in this situation anybody from other
networks can use `MAIL FROM:' <user@at_my_customers_domain>.

    So, how I can check that users from customers networks uses their
own domains in `MAIL FROM:' ?

--
	CU, Victor Gamov