Install problem with 2.99.50s10

I just finished an install of zmailer on a virgin system. I downloaded
what I thought wat the latest (2.99.50s10) and followed the
instructions in INSTALL carefully. When I brought up the system (step
16) and checked the logs (step 17) I discovered the following error:

     scheduler: /opt/zmailer/scheduler.conf: No such file or
     directory

I checked the zmailer directory; it wasn't there. I checked another
system that has zmailer running; it was there. I checked the INSTALL
file to see if I missed a step. I found no mention of scheduler.conf in
the INSTALL file.

Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Brian

--
Brian Dockter                    | Email: Brian_Dockter@stg.sel.sony.com
Sr. Software Engineer            | Voice: 206-524-0014