Re: Router dies off

> HELLO:
>
> Oh I had an even worst case with 2.99.49p9.
> If a message had MAIL FROM:<"<>"@domain.com>, the router would start
> eating up all the memory on the box until the box became a useless
> zombie which needed physical rebooting.  Has this particular problem
> been fixed in the newer versions?

	I don't remember offhand when I integrated Alexis Yushin's
	revised  canonicalize  function; late March, early April
	according to my CVS tracking.

	Older version(s) was prone to do all manner of nasty
	eternal loops, which ate memory at furious rate, and
	eventually ran out of memory.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>