Unable to execute local progs

A little while back, I had a failure on my linux machine which took out
my boot drive. Luckly zmailer is installed on another disk. I was able to
recover almost everything that was installed on the boot drive.

Zmailer came back pretty much without a problem, except that it will
nolonger execute local programs. I am unable to get messages to get sent
to the majordomo software any longer. When ever a message gets sent to
the majordomo address, it gets put into /var/spool/mail/majordomo
rather than executing the wrapper program.

I have checked everything that I can think of (i.e. SUID bits, owner,
zmailer group), but I am unable to find what might be the problem.

Below is the line I have for majordomo in my aliases file.

	majordomo: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo "

Here is the output of router -i

ZMailer router (2.99.48 #1: Sat Jul 12 00:16:51 EDT 1997)
  hickey@crypto.kernelrom.com:/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/zmailer-2.99.48/router
Copyright 1992 Rayan S. Zachariassen
Copyright 1992-1997 Matti Aarnio

z$ router majordomo
<hickey.interactive@crypto.kernelrom.com>: address: majordomo
(((local majordomo '"|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo "' g0)))

Does anyone have any thoughts about what may be going on?

What have I missed?  Thanks...
--
Gerard Hickey			hickey@kernelrom.com
Kernel Rom Security Services	http://www.kernelrom.com/