Re: Restart Zmailer?

> Is really needed to restart the zmailer after doing some changes in
> smtp-policy.* files and run policy-builder script?

	No.   I recall having some confusion about that sometime
	recently, and likely gave the extra conservative advise...

	I just went thru the relevant parts of the smtpserver
	to see when the policy-db read initialization happens.

	They are done after the client connects, and the peer IP
	address had been pulled from the connection just before
	doing the first lookup (connecting client address)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>