Re: routing mail using orcpt parameter?

On Mon, Jun 29, 1998 at 10:31:33PM +0300, mea@nic.funet.fi wrote:
> That said, you would propably be happy with a router builtin
> function which picks and decodes ORCPT parameter xtext content,
> and returns that as a string ?
>
> The first problem is to find the attribute which has the DSN data,
> and then to pick ORCPT parameter value -- and to decode it.
[...]
> In practice you want something written in C and capable to decode xtext,
> and able to pick both "ORCPT=" and "orcpt=" tag-names within DSN attribute.
> (In case the input happens to be in lower-case, or mixed case, or ..)

I probably will stick with the router script for quite a while. I
will only do this for one site, and there should be no intermediate
MTA's between us, so I can probably make a lot of assumptions about
what I get (including the fact that I always get ORCPT from the RCPT
TO command)

Now the next step is to figure out how to use it :P  I guess I start
with changing the crossbar function?

> /Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>

Ambrose

--