Re: Crippling Received: headers

In article <ML-3.3.896295092.225.crosser@ariel.sovam.com> you write:

>....50-s2 did not display the helo paramter, and did not display the peer
>address information.  The Received: header looked like this:

>21:57:20 +0400

My 50-s3 Received header looks like this:

But I am pretty sure 50-s2 looked like this too; in fact I am pretty sure it
already looked like this some (late?) snapshot back in 49. Would the choice
of router.cf (or some other parameter) affect how the Received header is
generated?

--
Ambrose C. Li   <acli@mingpaoxpress.com>  +1-416-321-0088
Programmer-analyst/ system administrator/ PC user support