Re: SMTP policy doesn't work or ...

>>>>> "mea" == mea  <mea@nic.funet.fi> writes:

mea>    Yesterday afternoon I completed one round on smtp-policy
mea> REFERENCE text updates of the manual.  Pull the LaTeX generated
mea> gziped postscript from:
mea> ftp://mea.tmt.tele.fi/zmailer/zmanual-1.99.12.ps.gz

mea>    You will be interested in sections 3.4 and 4.1.

mea>    And of course, I would like to hear feedback on the document.
mea> About the general layout, items missing, things covered
mea> partially, ...  Anything at all.

	Matti, your manual says nothing about keyword `sendernorelay'.
What does it exactly mean?
	It is not clean for me how can I prevent my users from using us
as outbound relay when they are outside of our local network. This
problem is more general: for anyone who types the name of a nonexistant
user (`mail from: <any_non_existant_user_name@our.domain>') all gates
are opened and he (she) may do any bad things. How is it possible to
prevent?

/Oleg