.forward

I have one other question. Concerning .forward files.

Zmailer seems to require that each line end in a ";".

I have worked around this, but I have not come accross this before.

If there is no ";" at the end of a line, I get a message in the router log
to the effect missing end of address and it wants the address list to end
with a ";".

I looked everywhere to see where this is (SiteConfig.in etc) have
come up dry.

Am I missing something ??

Chris

Chris Maukonen                     "If you wish the great tranquility
Sr. Systems Programmer              Prepare to sweat white beads"
Univeristy of Central Florida
chris@aquarius.cc.ucf.edu