In article <199802261420.PAA27998@eekholt.NL.net>,
Alexis Yushin  <alexis@NL.net> wrote:
[snip]
>	Somehow it does not work...
[snip]
> 84 barf:ttyp5 /home/alexis > cvs -d :pserver:cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi:/cvsroot checkout zmailer
>Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> 85 barf:ttyp5 /home/alexis > cvs -v
>
>Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.9.10 (client/server)

I get this with my cvs (1.9). It does seem to checkout the sources here, but I got to do a
"cvs login" first.

acli@monet:/home/users/acli[503]$ cvs -d :pserver:cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi:/cvsroot checkout zmailer
cvs checkout: could not open /u/acli/.cvspass: No such file or directory
cvs [checkout aborted]: use "cvs login" to log in first
acli@monet:/home/users/acli[504]$ cvs -d :pserver:cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi:/cvsroot login
(Logging in to cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi)
CVS password:
[snip]
acli@monet:/home/users/acli/Projects[507]$ cvs -d :pserver:cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi:/cvsroot checkout zmailer
cvs server: Updating zmailer
U zmailer/ChangeLog
[...]

--
Ambrose C. Li   <acli@mingpaoxpress.com>  +1-416-321-0088
Programmer-analyst/ system administrator/ PC user support