Re: zmailer on anonymous-CVS

Hi,

Once mea@nic.funet.fi wrote:
>I am creating an anonymous CVS repository for the ZMailer.
>(easiest approach out of many possibilities, I think..)
>
>You can initialize the synced repository with commands:
>(I leave it to you to recognize prompts ;) )
>
>	$ cvs -d :pserver:cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi:/cvsroot login
>	Password:  cvs
>
>	$ cd /your/source/tree
>	$ cvs -d :pserver:cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi:/cvsroot checkout zmailer
>
>and then update it against my tree every now and then with commands:
>
>	$ cd /your/source/tree/zmailer
>	$ cvs update -PAd
>
>This requires CVS of version 1.8 or newer -- current is 1.9.20.

	Somehow it does not work...

> cvs -d :pserver:cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi:/cvsroot checkout zmailer
cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from mea.tmt.tele.fi: cvs [pserver aborted]: descramble: unknown scrambling method

> cvs -v

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.8.1 (client/server)

	and:

 84 barf:ttyp5 /home/alexis > cvs -d :pserver:cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi:/cvsroot checkout zmailer
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
 85 barf:ttyp5 /home/alexis > cvs -v

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.9.10 (client/server)

	and:

 86 barf:ttyp5 /home/alexis > cvs -d cvs@mea.tmt.tele.fi:/cvsroot checkout zmailer
select: protocol failure in circuit setup
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

	Sigh,

								alexis
--
		You can't teach a new mouse old clicks