Re: userful patch -- finally!

> Morning!
> >	The snapshot alters also ident lookups, which on some platforms
> >	do not timeout quite as well as one might want.
>
> 	Another thing -- I have run into strange problems of zmailer
> refusing talking to our customers -- You are on our reject IP list
> -- GO AWAY, when there is no IP reject list at all, but dns-rbl enabled.
> I disabled it temporary, but of course what I mean is that the customer
> is not in rbl-maps database, I checked. I'll report more if I get more
> details.

	I had noticed that uninformative report too awhile back,
	and both the 2.99.49p9 and my lattest snapshot should contain
	more verbose reports about it -- though I have not seen
	similar reports in the logs on p9 system since I upgraded
	it from p9snap4 ..  (p10snap1 does contain it)
								alexis

/Matti Aarnio