Re: Zmailer rpms

> Hi,
>     Reading the current maillist archive I've found that there is a machine
>     with
> Zmailer rpms (ftp://ftp.alphapower.com/pub/rpms )
>  but seems that this machine has gone. The rpms in the ftp.redhat.com
>  contrib
> are very old. There is a site that carry with newers source rpms?
>
> Thanks

I wrote the original RPM spec file for Zmailer. I have since left
Nekotech (about 6 months ago) and all of the Unix knowledge left with me.
Since then the Linux machine that was running as the web/ftp/mail/dns
server has been removed and replaced with the evil NT servers. Too
bad because they lost a ton of stuff when the ftp server was destroyed.

I have thrown all the old spec files that I was using on to my ftp
server. You can find them at ftp://ftp.kernelrom.com/pub/specs/. It is
sort of old and needs some work, but most of the work has been done.
I will probably be using it soon, so it may get a long over due update.

If you have any suggestions, please forward them on.
--
Gerard Hickey			hickey@kernelrom.com
Kernel Rom Security Services	http://www.kernelrom.com/

Finger hickey@kernelrom.com for PGP keys and info.