turning off delivery notification for postmaster

1) How can I turn off delivery notification messages sent to the
postmaster when the user asked for delivery status?

2) How can I change the form being returned to the users? I'd like it to
say something along the lines of:

Subject: Delivery Notification status

Here are the results of the delivery notification that
you requested. Please note that this only shows the
result of email delivery to the remote site's Internet
email server, and does not necessarily reflect remote
internal delivery mechanisms.

Which, IMHO, is more descriptive then:

Subject: Delivery reports about your email

If you are still having problems, please feel free to
contact postmaster@mcc.net

This is a collection of reports about email delivery
process concerning a message you originated:

--

Trevor Paquette              | MetroNet Solutions |Work:(403)543-2355
TrevorPaquette@mcc.net       |4300, 150 6th Ave SW| Fax:(403)543-2854