Oddball routing requirements.

As I mentioned a while back I have some oddball routing requirements.
While I can't always tell if a hostname like *.ibm.com or
*.tivoli.com or *.lotus.com is internal or external I
do have a list of networks that I know to be directly accessible.

I think I am starting to find a solution.

I have merged kissg's longestmatch driver into router/db.c and
it is working and looks like it is good enough to handle the network
searches I need to do.

I am now building a iproutes protocol that is similar to the routes
protocol.

Would there be interest in having the longestmatch driver available?

Would there be general interest in having an IP addressed based routing
scheme?

Thanks

Chris Dukes