Re: missed fix for threads.c

> Hi,
>
> 	I browsed through p8 and although smtp.c skip_host stuff
> is added, corresponding fix to scheduler/threads.c is not applied.
> Without it in some cases scheduler will still go to the infinite
> try to send now loop.
> 							alexis

	Oh ?   Indeed.
	I don't now remember if I saw this other diff or not,
	but it definitely makes sense, as many other things
	are done with testing against thr->wakeup.  (thr->wakeup
	is supposed to match the earliest wakeup within the
	thread.)

	Your diff is "reversed", and it took me a while to understand
	that...

> *** threads.c   Fri Sep  5 13:03:44 1997
> --- ../../zmailer/scheduler/threads.c   Thu Aug  7 17:22:44 1997
> *** 1049,1055 ****
>
>         /* if we are already scheduled for the future, don't reschedule */
>         if (vtx->wakeup > now) {
> -         thr->wakeup = vtx->wakeup;
>           if (verbose)
>             printf("...prescheduled\n");