Re: Mail bouncing

On 23 Jul 97 at 15:10, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

> Matt Hawkins <matt@blitzen.canberra.edu.au>
> > The system had sendmail installed on it by default (Redhat doesn't
> > have zmailer rpms yet :(
>
> I thought I'd wait for 3.0 before I built that.  Should I built one
> before 3.0?
>
> --Arnt

I already have RPMs for zmailer-2.99.48 for intel and zmailer-2.99.45
for alpha platforms. They can be found at

    ftp://ftp.alphapower.com/pub/rpms/

One note about these. When I created the RPM, I forgot to put in the
spec file that the files under /usr/local/zmailer/db are
configuration files. So make a backup of the db files before you
install over an existing installation of zmailer. This will be fixed
the next time I have a while to rebuild the RPMs.

Have fun....
--
Gerard Hickey                 hickey@alphapower.com
Nekotech Technical Services   Voice: +1 603 926 0300

Nekotech is a provider of high end servers based on the
Digital Alpha chipset. Nekotech's home page can be reached
at http://www.alphapower.com/