Re: zmailer on Alpha

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Alexis Yushin wrote:

> 	Does anyone has ZMailer compiled on OSP1 V3.2 62 alpha?
> The code doesnt keep in mind there are different int/size_t etc
> sizes and it causes core dumps in many places. I would love to
> find out someone has patches already. Regards,

Not that it helps you but I have been running Zmailer on OSF1 for about 2
years now. with close to no problems. In fact I have had so few problems
I am running about 10 revs behind since I have not had the need to find
the time to upgrade.

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)493-3325
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)493-7974
alvin@iplink.net              ||