a) sender rewriting b) separate queues/manual queue runs

Morning (or whatever),

	Sorry for not solving this myself but I need to give Zmailer
a try very quickly in order to decide whether to go on or not. Here
are several questions, I couldnt find obvious answer for:

	I need to do sender rewriting, like I have a lot of virtual
domains for one machine and when users send their mail outside of
it the sender information has to point back to the virtual domain
associated with this sender. So we have relation between accounts
names and fqdn addresses, the question is what part of configuration
I have to do the rewriting in. I tried rrouter and crossbar but that
gave me no result. On other hand I am able to rewrite all the
addresses (sender AND recipient) in internet (rewriting procedure)
but cannot tell whether I rewrite sender or recepient address
there.  Any advice for the newbie? :-)

	Next, what I need to do is to hold all the mail for certain
customers until they establish connection and request to run the
queue. I realized I can hold the queue with the hold command in
scheduler.conf but how do I initiate queue run for certain domain
manually? ETRN is not a solution for all of the customers we have.

	I feel this posting is really inappropriate here but I
cannot think of any other place to ask these questions at the
moment so thanks in advance,
							alexis
--
		Yesterday dont matter when its gone