->
-> command="mailbox -8"
->

look at sm.conf

procm   sSPfnm   /usr/local/bin/procmail         procmail -a $h -d $u -t

it means that procmail will get "-d <user>"
and the line

command="sm -8c $channel procm"

means that ANY local delivery will be passed to sm...
so procmail should know how to deliver to pipes/programs or we should tell
sm or scheduler only to pass user delivery to procmail.

I'd vote for the first way. I'll mail to provcmail maintainers.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin of one server at SANET Kosice, Slovakia
 E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk ; WWW: http://ccsun.tuke.sk/users/uhlar