Re: Anti-spamming (was Re: Huge amounts of resources)

I watch the bounces -- since the spammers almost always have bogus Xerox
addresses on their list, and I have a (small, but growing) list of addresses I
just refuse to accept mail from (both domains for the HELO, and envelope From
addresses).

The latest trick i've seen is that they are now sending
	MAIL FROM:<>
which you can't afford to block, if you expect your users to get back error
messages.  That combined with the "drop 20-1000 messages on each server you can
find" trick is getting really annoying.

					\nick