Re: April-1st snapshot available...

> > For reasons of my own, I use anonymous-ftp-server at my workstation
> > to keep various transitory files.  Right now there are my current
> > snapshow + patch1 to get it to compile at Solaris 2.5.1.
> > Apparently it also runs :)
>
> I honetstly took it for the fools' day joke.
>
> But it compiles and even (seemingly) runs!
>
> My question is: WHY?!   :-))))

	Now did I claim it to be a joke ?  :-)

	I have spent the last two weeks at the office on creating
	infrastructure for a new type of dialup service billing.
	Until now we have had only phonecall associated time charge,
	which has been charged on callers phone-bill.
	Now we introduced a "fixed rate" service, which is billed
	separately.     And no, it isn't "unlimited usage" for
	USD 20/month, instead it is n hours per month for m FIM,
	and the extra usage has a time-based charge.

> Eugene
>
> P.S. It still does not understand the source route "@somewhere:smb@elswhere"

	Logged into "BUGS", so that I hopefully remember to look at it.

/Matti Aarnio