lists with 2.99.44

Hi

I've just upgraded my system to Zmailer 2.99.44 with patch1 applied (from
.27) and stumbled upon a problem.

I use a Zmailers internal maillist feature in combination with a heavily
modified ListServ on my Linux machine. In the old Zmailer this worked
fine, just create a file in the lists directory and off we go. But with
the new version I get this :