router "info:" logging

I have a system which is currently running 2.99.27.  I recently
attempted to upgrade it to 2.99.43b, but ran into a snag:

We have a script which runs through the router's logs and
collects statistics from the info: lines.  For some reason
which I don't understand the .43 router will not output
these lines.  If I swap back the .27 router, with all else
being identical, the info: lines come back.  Weirder still,
when I attempt to debug this by using router -i (using the
.43 router) and run "process <file>" I see the info: lines
come out to the screen.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but I am at a loss
as to what it might be.  (In case it's relevant: running on
Solaris 2.5 Sparc box.)  Any suggestions?

		--Ken Pizzini