[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2.99.43 install comments
I downloaded that version on Solaris 2.4 and tried to install it...
1. i configured with --enable-tcp-wrappers=/usr/local
- hmmm that thinks that tcpd.h is in the same dir as libwrap.a
- i have tcpd.h in /usr/local/include (--includedir /usr/local/include)
and libwrap.a in /usr/local/lib (--libdir /usr/local/lib)
- i defined that all but it won't help... that's no good imho...
2. I run make (a few minutes on slow classic) and then make install started
to compile everything again, why ?
thanks for reply...
E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk WWW: http://ccsun.tuke.sk/users/uhlar
IRC: fantomas, TALK: email@example.com
...and if you think I'm talking for my employer, you're wrong...