Re: Anti spam methodologies (is it the new frontier?)

On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, Tim DiLauro wrote:
> I'm sure it violates more than just some RFC (moral, ethics, maybe?), but
> I don't know if Andy's really concerned about that right now.  At the
> point that you decide to shove the spam back down the spammers throat
> (maybe a few hundred times for good measure) you've decided to punish
> someone.

I'm not really thinking I want to shove it back down their throats - I just
thought that delivering it back to them allows you to escape the moral
dilemna of just dropping the spam on the floor...

-Andy

(this sig left intentionally blank - too many hats for one sig)