Re: blocking certain domains.. stop spamming

Trevor Paquette writes:
> FYI: I mailed the AOL postmaster aslking them for the list of
> sites that they regularly recieve spams from.. This is what I
> got back!! Hope this helps stop this sort of crap on the Net..

Further information on this issue can be found on:

  http://www.vix.com/spam/

I'd encourage anyone who is responsible for email administration
to become involved in some form or other.

Regards,

David Nugent, Unique Computing Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Australia
Voice +61-3-9791-9547 Data/BBS +61-3-9792-3507 3:632/348@fidonet
davidn@blaze.net.au http://www.blaze.net.au/~davidn