Patch1 for 2.99.41

> Thanks for the directions. I got ..41 on all my boxes (SGI,Linux).
> cheers - Peter

	I just found a major blunder at the  aliases.cf  at the
	..41 package.   .... now at ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/
	Sorry about that.

	You will at the same time also get some other changes I have
	been brewing -- using fsync()  when finishing storing to
	mailboxes, and the "ndbmlook" works alike "makendbm" i.e.
	with up to 3 different database formats at the same time.

	... and there are some remarks on system performance at my
	PPro-200 workstation.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>