Re: zmailer

Matti,

Thanks for answering my questions earlier this month re: zmailer.  I have another
question.

First of all, I don't have root access, although I should.  I did
notice that my email messages are owned by my uid, so I can actually
have an effect on my messages.  If you forget to include anything on
the FROM line, it can cause the router to stop, I found I can erase
those messages from the router directory and it'll start up ok again.

I happen to have 2500 deferred messages.  I have no idea why they are
deferred (do you?), however I noticed the 'resubmit' command.  I tried to run
it (not as root) and it seemed to just sit there, using not cycles,
and not doing anything.

In the man page, it says that resubmit copies messages from the
'deferred' directory to the 'router' directory.  Can I just do a mv
deferred/* router/  to get the same result?

Thanks for any information!

Ryan