Re: ZMailer does autoconfig -- 2.99.30 is available

> One feature i'd like to see finished, if you haven't already -- it is partly
> there in version 2.2 -- is the "expiryform" option -- the name of the error
> form to use when a message expires; and it should work on the "hold" delivery
> also.

	I sensed that lack somewhen back, and created a:
		deliveryform=
	option, however it is not exactly an "expiryform=" in sense
	that I would think of the latter...

	(..a while of code browsing, and thinking..)

	Well, maybe the 'deliveryform=' is equivalent of the idea
	that 'expiryform=' seems to have (in my mind).

	In present system it is a bit difficult to define what form
	should be used with which error report -- there is only one
	'deliveryform=' available for each channel/host match group.
	(Though it would work with the 'hold' channel ;) )

	Certainly it would make sense to have more versatile macro
	capabilities at the message building -- a builtin m4 + nroff ?
	(Just something I dream about occasionally)

> Is "maxReceived" settable in the router config file? on a per channel/host
> combination?

	Well, sort of -- router/conf.c
	It is actually an old variable, but not in pre-emptive use
	before now..  It did cause squirrel(), though.

	The count of "Received:" headers is done early in  sequencer()
	routine, and the code bails out from there...
	It would be considerable to create a command to set the value
	from the script, but trapping it late enough to be able to
	know the source and destination addresses...  Hmm..  (item to
	add into 'BUGS' file.)

	This pre-emptive ``maxReceived'' usage was prompted recently,
	as somebody was creative, and used address of following type for
	his source address:
		user@localhost.domain

	Can you guess what the IP address of it was ?  Did it have
	MXes ?  How many rounds the message had been going before
	I noticed it ?  How many squirrel copies there were ?  :-)
	(No, my spool-disk did not quite fill up, but I wondered odd looking
	 hostname at the queue, and then started to notice other things..)

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>