zmailer & Linux 1.2.13 Kernels

Since switching to zmailer, I've noticed a couple of things happening:

1)  It keeps core-dumping at seemingly random intervals
2)  Also, at random it seems to be mixing messages sending the subject &
    body of message 1 to address from message 2.

Could the 2 be related?  Is there some sort of config option I needed to
set to prevent this mix-match and/or the core dumps from happening?

Thanks in advance for any help in figuring out this mystery...

Radi Shourbaji
radi@si-star.com