Zmailer 2.99.27 & Gigo/2

I've been having a number of problems here ever since I replaced sendmail
with zmailer 2.99.27.  I'm running Red Hat Linux 2.1 with a 1.2.13
kernel.  The problems are as follows:

1) When sending mail via smtp to Gigo/2 on the OS2 machine, the message
   intermittently gets sent 2 or more times.  And worse yet, if one of
   the recipients is the local zmail machine, it will sometimes send them
   over, and over again!

2) Worse yet, it seems when messages are arriving from multiple sources
   the TO: headers are getting switched.  i.e. messages sent to person-a
   get sent to person-b, and worst yet messages sent to list-a are getting
   sent to list-b.  Or from person-a to list-b, etc...  This is a REAL
   big concern.

3) Zmail seems to be having trouble sending messages to some systems.  Even
   though sendmail was able to send them without difficulty.   The messages
   are getting stuck in the queue, as zmail tries repeatedly to send them
   until they eventually reach their expiration date.

4) Despite the fact I configured Zmailer to use a single router task, it
   seems to be starting multiple routers.  And worse, they seem to stay
   around for a very long time.

Anyway, I'm hoping someone on either of the lists this message is
addressed to may have some idea what is causing these problems!

Radi