Re: Zmailer install on FreeBSD 2.1-R?

Ugh, sorry for replying to my own posting, but...

On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Jason Garman wrote:

> unrecognized option 'a' or somesuch...

Darn, now I feel like an idiot.  After rtfm'ing for a while, I found that
the auth stuff is only included if you define USE_AUTH.  Perhaps this
should be documented somewhere?  (this is on 2.99.26 btw.)

> Also, things like `zmailer kill' don't work.  They give a message:
>
> exec: ./zmailer: not found

This still stumps me, though.  It's probably something little and stupid
too, but I just can't find it for the life of me.  Suggestions?

-- Jason