Re: scheduler - Resyncing file errors

In dist.zmailer, article <827309309.1977@noris.de>,
  Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> writes:

> 	Yes, I must see if I can do anything about the over-ambitious
> 	focus/defocus routines -- so that you can then use normal alias:
> 		... cat >> /tmp/archive.test"

Hmm, why does the defocus find any tokens anyway? I thought tsift is
supposed to apply to RFC atoms only. The above is _one_ atom (a quoted
localpart (I'm too lazy to look at the RFC for the correct name), therefore
the defocusing pattern .*>.* should not apply at all. Right?

--
The tartness of his face sours ripe grapes.
                                -- Shakespeare