Zmailer and Majordomo troubles

I've got a problems with Zmailer and Majordomo..

Under sendmail, I think mail going out had just a "From: " header that
indicate the message came from owner-whatever-list. Now there's a header
"Sender: Majordomo" before that which creates the problem that error
messages get sent back to majordomo (and have been sitting there
unnoticed for a couple weeks) rather than to the list owner. Any idea how
to restore the old behaviour, either by reconfiguring majordomo or zmailer?
I've got about 30 lists on this system and I'd prefer not to unsubscribe
all the unreachable users myself. Any ideas would be appreciated.

And I'm still having a nagging problem with mailbox not preserving
accessed time so user's new mail isn't reported.