How do I restrict message size?

Apologies for the newbie question, but I didn't see anything obvious in
Zmailer that allows me to restrict the maximum size of a message it is
processing, and reject it if it's too big.  Is this possible?

Recently, we got spammed with several large messages and our scheduler
got huge... I don't know if that was the cause or not, but in any case
I want to restrict the maximum size of the message that we receive.

Bruce

--
Bruce Sterling Woodcock --- Systems Administrator ][ sterling@netapp.com