Trying to talk with myself!?

Hi,

I just installed Z-mailer for use on our main mail server and I'm trying to
figure out what this message I find in the scheduler log means.

error Trying to talk to myself!

Mostly, this occurred when delivery of mail was attempted to local users
and the mail was from a few different mailing lists.  However, the last
occurrence of the message was an attempt at delivery to another Internet
host.  I have rebooted the machine, when 'zmailer bootclean' is done, and
the message hasn't occured since then, but it is curious.

Thanks for any ideas!

Roy Bixler
Univ. of Chicago Press
rcb@press-gopher.uchicago.edu