Entries In localnames File?

I'm looking at ZMailer 2.2e8, retrieved from the toronto.edu ftp site.

First, is there a newer version available?  If so, where can I find it?

Second, I think I have a problem with entries in the localnames file.
I have a pretty simple requirement.  My Sun Sparc10, SunOS 4.1.3, is
the mail exchange host for my DNS domain.  If the name of the machine
is foo.east.xsis.xerox.com, what kind of entries should I have in my
localnames file?  I have an entry for foo.east.xsis.xerox.com, but
when I try to send mail to myself (hollenbe@east.xsis.xerox.com) it
gets sent off to my punthost.

Third, the reason I'm looking at ZMailer is because the version of
sendmail supplied by Sun can't deliver a single message with more
than approximately 40 recipients.  When I specify 250 recipients,
for example, it delivers something like 6 or 7 messages to my gateway
machine instead of just one.  Can I configure ZMailer to deliver
only a single message?

Thanks,
Scott Hollenbeck